Skip to content

Wanted Basenji pup

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji pups or rescue

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    ZandeZ
    Email me privately - address in websites on signature block, but I warn you - Covid has brought Basenji would-be puppy owners out in droves and the few breeders who are having a litter this winter have full waiting lists. Two breeders I know have started on a list for the winter of 2021, inviting prospective owners to meet and become acquainted with Basenjis. I have emails from several people who have already put themselves onto the Rescue waiting list. . . in case a Basenji turns out to be too much once (if) restrictions are lifted. Anyway - we are once more in full Lockdown - and I am just praying they don't close the carparks to the (porous) woods again like they did last time, leaving loads of us scrabbling for a parking spot on the main road close to one of the holes into the forest.
  • Female basenji pup wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    tanzaT
    @dagodingo - A very close friend told me after I lost one of my Basenji girls "you carry a piece of their soul in your heart forever"... I have always held on to that for all the Basenjis that I have watched cross the Rainbow Bridge
  • Basenji wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    CrazySenjiC
    Where are you located? I have several breeders to recommend in the midwest! In the meantime, checking the BCOA list as Tanza suggested is a good place to start. Be warned though, puppies are being born this time of the year and many breeders have waiting lists!
  • Wanted - Basenji or Basenji mix

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Where are you located? There are actually a lot of options. Sadly, as of late, not a lot of basenjis being posted to BRAT. There are other rescues, including a great rescue for basenjis in Florida and California. Also, if you can't find a suitable rescue, please consider young and adults from breeders that they have decided don't fit their breeding plan. They also need and make great pets.
  • Basenji wanted!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6k Views
    A
    I have submitted an application to BRAT and checked with all the breeders in my area, thanks though!
  • Basenji Pup Wanted For Loving Home In AZ

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    11k Views
    etzbsederE
    I know Sherry has 3 boys without homes yet, I think the other two girls are spoken for though.