Skip to content

Did I finally solve the breed mystery?

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Other breeds similar to Basenjis?

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    12k Views
    elbrantE
    I can't listen to that, it would wake my girl up and well... I'm not into a "sing along" just now. ;) I will say that many canines howl and yodel and bay (at the moon, whenever a fire truck passes, etc.). I'm not certain that any one breed is distinctive enough to have a sound all their own, but many a proud owner would probably assert so.
  • -1 Votes
    9 Posts
    11k Views
    K
    Gorgeous boy!! Definite Basenji ears :)
  • Basenji + ? other dog breeds ?

    Moved Basenji Talk
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    18k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @mvdperez We run the air all the time, keeping it under 70. It's cooling off some so he's fine. She is under the covers because we keep it cold. He goes out early morning, quick midday, then longer in the evening. We keep his coat stripped down. I have no idea if it will get cold enough to get a winter coat. It's not generally COLD here.
  • MAVERICK is Finally in Hawaii!!!

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    Mahalo!!! Mai kaʻu ʻohana iā Kō ʻoukou ʻohana "Thank You!! From my family to your family" (Im still learning lol)
  • ALERT! Breed All About It

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    etzbsederE
    Yep, i'm watching it. I've seen it before, but it's still good. You can also catch a snippit about Basenjis on Dogs101 on AP too.
  • Finally!!

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    gemurrayG
    You might want to introduce them one at a time too. Our B Samantha gets a bit edgy when there are two dogs approaching at the same time - kind of feels like she's getting ganged up on and gets defensive.