Skip to content

Brixton the Basenji!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji Workout

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    2 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    J
    I love finding little things like this that a dog loves to do with a human. Very satisfying. :beaming_face_with_smiling_eyes:
  • Do I have a Basenji???

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    15k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    ditto to eeeefarm... you belong... basenji, basenji mix, pseudo basenji.. it's all good!
  • Is she Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    12k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    You had me confused and then I realized you meant the write up on the other rescue (Okapi)… I like less white also. So I had to go look... wow, coloring reminds me of minpins. :) Cute dog though.
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    I agree with the others that although he seems to have Basenji in him - his head is def. not Basenji. As for the leg I'd have it amputated if it troubles him - He'll cope with 3 legs I'm sure, but certainly consult a specialist first. Please keep us updated.
  • Basenji mix?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjiByTheBayB
    Oh yeah, he looks way more like a b-mix to me than a lot of the pups listed as basenjis on Petfinder. And they mention he's not a barker. What a cutie! Someone go get this guy! :D
  • Our basenjis

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    We got Killian from a breeder in Ohio–-Jim Edgerton. That's where he had gotten our previous male basenji. We took Logan and Jasmine to his place and looked at several 1 year olds and a puppies and Jasmine eliminated the others and we agreed with her pick.