Skip to content

5 month old basenji mix

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    D
    I think I see some of the basenji ears, especially in the second picture. I just want to grab them and rub them good! :) It's most likely that there is at least a black lab there too. Also it may be not the first "mix". If it is a generation over there may be more then one mix in there. But either way, Lilly is adorable! :):) It's awesome that she has a good forever home now.
  • Basenji Mix?

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Kamar 9,5 months old stacked

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    Q
    He's a gorgeous boy!
  • MAVERICK: 5 1/2 Months Old *pics*

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    BuanaB
    ohhhhh too cute…..... Very sweet pic!
  • Mix Basenjis

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    TuckerVAT
    Look at the BRAT mixes: http://basenjirescue.org/DOGS-MIXES/Default.htm Check out Tia. I think that's what you are looking for. :) Then look at Tyson and Shiloh. Not the right coloring, but similar build and coat….
  • Solomon 5 months old

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    MantisM
    Yes, I know what you mean. Cairo now has a full set of big teeth and is learning bite sensitivity.