Skip to content

Moor water - a possible cure for poop eating

Behavioral Issues

Suggested Topics

  • Freaking out at her own poop!

    Behavioral Issues
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    chenkeC
    Teki would act like that when her anal glands were bothering her or something like a hair’s stuck also
  • Rubbing his face after eating.

    Behavioral Issues
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    12k Views
    paneaneP
    My 9.5 months old does that too. He rub his face in the carpet, and roll around there with his face and putting his paws up behind his ears after eating.
  • Poop problem

    Behavioral Issues
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    My 2 dogs don't use our backyard unless its an emergency. We walk them to "do" their business away from their yard…
  • Bailey is eating with the pack

    Behavioral Issues
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Way to go Vicki and Bailey I am very happy for both of you. Bailey your super and love the way she loves and cares so much about you. Give all the dogs special hug and kiss for all of us. Rita Jean
  • Eating behaviors..

    Behavioral Issues
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    10k Views
    N
    Hello, I just wanted to send a quick update on Nulla. She is doing so well! We started a dog training course where my boyfriend and I are the alpha dogs. There is not treats involved and it has shown amazing results. Nulla has been in the course for about a month now. We have had no eating problems from her (no barfing, no not eating what we set our for her), no behavioral problems (no chewing my shoes, etc). She seems so happy and I am sure she is gaining weight (although I have not weighed her). I think dog training is completely necessary and we've seen HUGE results in Nulla. Everything I posted about before is no longer a concern. Thanks for all the input though. Take Care :)
  • Eating Poop

    Behavioral Issues
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    10k Views
    luzmery928L
    Me too Funny.