Skip to content

Tanza Basenjis is proud to announce

Breeder Talk

Suggested Topics

  • 6 Votes
    9 Posts
    10k Views
    ZandeZ
    @tanza No, he is on page 12 - the red/white in the group of the heads of 4 colours. But thanks for the link. Saves me looking for my hard copy !
  • Sherwood Basenjis Is Proud To Announce

    Breeder Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    MothM
    Congratulations :)
  • The Lukuru Basenjis

    Breeder Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    tanzaT
    @nkjvcjs: And I can't wait!!!!!!! I bet you can't…... can't wait to see pictures of your pup!!! (pups after Karla's are born!!!)
  • Betsy Ross basenjis

    Breeder Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    tanzaT
    Betsy Ross Basenjis were around in the 60/70's…. you can search pedigrees at www.pedigrees.zandebasenjis.com
  • Zande Basenjis

    Breeder Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    A
    @thunderbird8588: Hope this thread goes in the right area. Can anyone tell me if everything is ok with Zande Basenjis. I have sent several emails over the last few weeks but never recieve a reply? Shelley by Sally was in this year many things, she have much to do. She will answered.
  • Mija Basenjis

    Breeder Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    6k Views
    MantisM
    Yeah, I found that as well and emailed, and called….NA