When we were in Afrika Chaffie played with the village lion!

• πŸ˜ƒ

Before people will fall of their chair: Of course, I made this picture with a little help from my friend Corel draw πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

• Nice work! I would have guessed Photoshop. πŸ™‚

• πŸ˜ƒ There were actually people asking me if I were insane to let my dog play with a lion πŸ˜ƒ

• It looks like Chaffie is going to take a hunk out of the lion's hindquarter!!! Too funny!!!!

• Hahahaha! Nice work. It looks very realistic other than the lion is a little small….... I always ask my dogs...what would you do in Africa? and they look at me like....well you would feed and take care of me of course.

• First Basenji's

laugh

I am very amused by this – especially because people frequently ask me if Basenjis were used to hunt lions. And I usually think... It's a nice myth, but I don't really believe it, and anyway, it doesn't matter because there's no way in hell I would let my dogs run loose with lions!

• @Buana:

πŸ˜ƒ There were actually people asking me if I were insane to let my dog play with a lion πŸ˜ƒ

LOL Kim….. You should have responded..... "Why do you see something wrong with him playing with a big Kitty?"

• Oh yes, the comment about basenjis killing lions. I hear that one a lot. It is almost as ridiculous as the medical doctor who was on a boat with us in Costa Rica who asked if we were going to see lions in Costa Rica. I still shake my head thinking about that. And that fact that he graduated from medical school.

• When I had 5 basenjis, they would occasionally surround another dog and (playfully) nip at him, taking turns confusing the dog so he didn't know who to play with. I used to think, that must be how they hunt lions, they surround them and annoy them to death!

• Forgot to add, love the photo, Kim, Chaffie is so very brave, haha!

• Brilliant picture ! Hope he didn't hurt the Kitty πŸ˜ƒ
    When we go to Scotland on holiday, everytime we walk with the dogs around Stranraer we meet the same person who tells us very confidently that Basenjis hunt Lions. We say nothing as we don't like to disillusion them πŸ™‚

Suggested Topics