Skip to content

Happy Holidays from Congo!! =) (w/ pics!)

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Happy Holidays to all

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    5 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    tanzaT
    @tanza - And yes Zande, I will send you the puppy information once we have names!
  • 0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    Anubis's MommyA
    Me too! I THINK the last girl and the tri girl will have stand up ears cuz they are a LOT smaller than the rest. Still floppy atm but very small petite ears on them.
  • Happy Holidays!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    A
    I think our babies need a Christmas bow tie! Too cute!
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    @Kipawa: I love the licking/kiss picture. You can tell your basenji's almost think of Ryan as "their property". Great coursing photos - once your b's catch the lure, what is the look on their face? Is it like "darn it, I thought I was chasing a rabbit", or is just having the lure good enough for them. Sending you some nice hot tea and unpollinated fresh air. Hope you are feeling better soon. The only thing they think is: GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT :D
  • Happy Holidays to all!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Handsome Buddy….great profile. That's the same pose used for most political candidates...is he running for office? He'd give Nancy Pelosi a run for her money! (He's probably smarter, too.)
  • Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    VanessaV
    Merry Christmas and a Happy Baroo to you too!!!!!