Skip to content

Watson and his baby sister Menchi…

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • A few Watson pictures…

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Lovely pictures - he's a handsome boy. Debra - what a coincidence - I too had my first tick this year (or at least Bereke had the tick, not me) and that after more years than I care to remember. My husband remembered seeing instructions on how to remove it luckily!
  • Watson

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    BuanaB
    Wow I love his cute face :)
  • Watson :)

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    T
    so sweeeet!
  • My Baby Anubis :)

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    14k Views
    tanzaT
    @Patty: Apologies Tanza and Ivoss - I didn't check the breeding records. No apology necessary….:D
  • Eesha's new baby brother & sister…

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Hi and welcome back. Of course we remember Eesha in the tub, great videos. Your new additions looks so sweet..you are in for a ride..jepp, no TV for you..
  • Baby Daisy

    Show Off Your Dog
    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    24k Views
    DukeD
    @tanza: Of course it is very possible that it was a Lab/Beagle cross…. that sired the pups Wow! That would make a cute dog! Abby must have been smitten with him. :D :D