• Welcome 🙂

Such a lovely boy…

• Welcome and thanks for the the beautiful pictures of Perry…he's a very handsome boy!

• More super pictures - I love the first one where he looks like an angel!! I like your Haikus too.

• Welcome! You are very lucky to have each other…. 🙂

• Your Perry is soooooooo handsome! Welcome to the forum! I'm a newbie myself!

• Hello and Welcome from Canada!

• Glad to have you on the forum! Perry is really handsome. Really nice photos too!

• Houston

Welcome onboard..I love the pictures you posted..so, so cute.
    Yes, more pics are encouaged! 🙂

• Welcome to you and Perry, he is a great looking boy. Keep posting lovely photos, your farm looks wonderful. It sounds like you and Perry (and the horses) have a wonderful life.

• @MacPack:

Welcome to you and Perry, he is a great looking boy. Keep posting lovely photos, your farm looks wonderful. It sounds like you and Perry (and the horses) have a wonderful life.

We do O.K. Perry is the youngster around here, at 7 years old. The rest of us are seniors! I am retired, as is my husband and our three horses. Oldest to youngest, 35,29,25. Here are the two oldest, taken a couple of years ago (but they can still run when they've a mind to)

And here is Perry, worn out from catching up on the news….

I call this one "Don't bug me, I'm sleeping!"

Thank you all for the warm welcome to the forum. I've been rather busy, getting into trouble on another thread. You know what they say about retired folks, we know everything, and have the time to tell you about it! 😃

Suggested Topics