• Hahaha I love the treat attack moves! Dex does that, also to a lesser degree. I hope it grows into this though! 🙂

• we call that the bone dance

• We call this the happy dance!

• Houston

Love it…Pippin does the same thing..when treats are involved, certain toys or sometimes when he is trying to entice the other dogs into play..we call it crazy dance..

by the way..love your youtube "callname"..Wild girl 😉

• Not sure if you are aware, but the NZ Green Lipped Mussel is very good for both your B, but for you also. It is used to treat arthritis, and back pain. I have been taking it for severe arthritis in my right ankle for the last 4 years and it really helps. I found out about it from our Vet. he prescribed it for our Corgi when she had back problems about 13 years ago.

• So cute. We see that a lot, but mostly with toys. If Ariel took the time to kill her treats, the labradoodle would get them for sure;)

You have a lovely girl!:) Thanks for posting!

• Very cute!! I love that…we also call it happy dance! I particularly love it when the oldsters do it at our house...ever now and then Querk (12.5) will get happy for no reason, and hop around the family room...adorable!

• @Mr:

Not sure if you are aware, but the NZ Green Lipped Mussel is very good for both your B, but for you also. It is used to treat arthritis, and back pain. I have been taking it for severe arthritis in my right ankle for the last 4 years and it really helps. I found out about it from our Vet. he prescribed it for our Corgi when she had back problems about 13 years ago.

It never ceases to amaze me the great information I get from these boards! Nice to know!
    LOL!

• @Mr:

Not sure if you are aware, but the NZ Green Lipped Mussel is very good for both your B, but for you also. It is used to treat arthritis, and back pain. I have been taking it for severe arthritis in my right ankle for the last 4 years and it really helps. I found out about it from our Vet. he prescribed it for our Corgi when she had back problems about 13 years ago.

i know! its great isnt it! we get all these "healthy treats" in at work for the dogs and our customers (my boss does nutrtition and loves finding stuff like that). We also have dried minow (omegas) and lots of other goodies 🙂 -also great for after her little accident

• very cute!! I love that…we also call it happy dance! I particularly love it when the oldsters do it at our house...ever now and then Querk (12.5) will get happy for no reason, and hop around the family room...adorable!>>

I totally agree Quercus - especially about the oldies - it's a delight to see them dancing around..

• THIS IS HILARIOUS! How funny, Shango doesn't do this, Newsom doesn't either but I wish they did- how cute??

Now imagine them on the African plains hunting a wild animal. Would theses tactics work?? LOL

Thanks for sharing, very cute!

• Cara and Arwen, not so much. But Sayblee did that with many new foods, rearing and jumping on them, etc. Very very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Suggested Topics