Skip to content

Hope's Photos

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • She's home !

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    9k Views
    DisconnectedD
    Yep, I spent about 3 days trying to come up with names, searching online and asking my parents and brother for names all we came up with was Olivia, so her final name will be either "One in a million" Olivia Palito or Olivia Palito "One in a million" (Olivia Palito is the portuguese name for Olive in Popeye[Palito means toothpick]) I have a few more photos of her but won't be uploading them today so maybe tomorrow I'll upload some !
  • 0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    SeattleMaxS
    Cast/splint came off today and all looks great!
  • Where's Waldo?

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Cool a two-headed Basenji, LOL!!!;) They are absolutely adorable!:D:D:D
  • It's awful

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    moetmumM
    How cruel, wot no dignity, Fiji says she is glad you're not her mummy, I think its funny though!!
  • Here's what I'm wrapped around

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    rnastoR
    Is there a pic?
  • Bella's photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    sekoS
    @bellabasenji: We did a Christmas photo shoot! nfgxxftgxfhxfgxjogjxffvf,lhcjgbocxfghbfgbfgbnfgbkfbnkf