• @Shaye's:

Thanks Shelley - except Shaye is a girl - she gets mistaken for a boy dog all the time because she has such an intense little wrinkle-face.

I only said He because i wasn't realy thinking. She has a beautiful girly face, sorry

• Houston

She is adorable..haha, she sure is comfy and what a great spot to wait for Santa Paws.

• Truth is Basenjis are like cats in that if you lay something down like that tree skirt they want to lay on it. 😃

• Shaye looks as though she's decided she likes her new 'bed' and is not going to share it with Santa!!

• @nobarkus:

Truth is Basenjis are like cats in that if you lay something down like that tree skirt they want to lay on it. 😃

My thoughts exactly, Dan.

After all, if putting down something like that, it is obviously put there especially for Shaye. She looks absolutely adorable!

• Shaye certainly likes Christmas, at least the soft velvet parts!

What better place to wait for Santa?

• Looks like a great Christmas card pic!:D

• Awwwww, my first basenji always had to nap under the tree. She trained me to leave her a place amongst the presents.

• I think she doesn't want to miss her presents!

• Usually we put presents under the tree, but I just don't dare since getting the B girls! Presents all hide in closets until it's actually time for them to be opened. We always wrap special treats for the girls and the cat as well, so they can tear something open to get to the goodies. Then the treats keep them busy while everyone else is unwrapping. The great-grandkids have been warned NOT to leave their stuff on the floor or where they look like dog toys on tables, etc.

Suggested Topics