Skip to content

Athena & Kratos

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Loki & Kaia

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    O
    They're so pretty and look very happy together! It really does seem easier to have two. Little Kaia is all grown up! Ava is, too… in size. She still acts like a rambunctious puppy. ;) I'm guessing Kaia, like Ava, thinks that girls are boss and rules the roost at your house. Loki doesn't seem to mind. Such a good-natured boy!
  • Loki & Kaia

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    O
    Miss Kaia has grown up to be such a beautiful girl! That black coat is so gorgeous and glossy. She and Loki make a lovely pair, and they seem so happy together! I love how they're so playful and how Kaia uses Loki for a pillow. LOL! Hmmm… maybe I should rethink getting a second one. But then Ava chews the carpet, eats the plants or pees on my bed and I stick with my singleton plan. ;)
  • Wild Athena and Kratos…in the wild

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I can not believe I have not seen these yet..so adorable…I love the outdoor ones and the headlock...
  • Before & After

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    He is so cute. His coloring really is beautiful and obviously he is very smart - digging a cool hole to lie in is one of those things that just makes all the sense in the world!
  • Athena Has Arrived…

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    KipawaK
    @Walter: She is very cute…congratulations. I am always surprised when someone knows what kind of dog mine is. If you are walking your dog and someone says, "Hey what a nice looking Basenji" instead of "What kind of dog is that?"...you know they know there dogs! I agree 100% Walter! Anyone who knows our dogs are basenjis are real dog people.
  • Nex & Frecks

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    Too funny! I have an Austrailian Shepard mix named Freckles! She plays with my basenji Dallas :) Your boys make quite a pair!