• OMG - Barley is lucky he wasn't badly injured. I'd imagine he might have a phobia for windows - I hope. Glad you're on the mend too.

• Look out for the "flying Basenji"…. wow.... he was lucky... I always worried about mine going through the window, in fact when we had new windows put in what we use (call) the dog room upstairs, I got the type that open from both the top and bottom, so that I can leave the bottom closed and only open the top half....

• Sooooooo cute!!!! I would have kept him too.

• I can see why you took little Barley home. With a face like that…I would too! The name suites him. I just love his dark markings! Welcome to the forum!!!!

• His photo makes me want a brindle! Very cute little guy. Glad to hear he was ok. I'm sure you heart stopped for a few seconds after seeing that! We had issues with separation anxiety too years ago with one of ours. She got a little better. Ultimately getting a second made all the difference!

• Glad to know Barley is okay after his flying expedition. Tough little fella!!!

• **Welcome to the wounderful world of Basenji's and thank goodnesss Barley's OK!. 😃

First lesson-There's no such thing as a Basenji Proof House, but then I guess ya already figured that out. :rolleyes:
    (More lessons to follow every minute ya spend together!) ENJOY ;)**

• He is cute, what is his breeding?

• Thanks again for all the positive comments. He was bred in Killawog NY. Sire is Florelles Dameon and dam is Maringas Zoir of the Congo.

• It appears your Barley and my Anubis are brothers! Same sire and dam. Any health issues with Barley?

Suggested Topics