Introducing Gambit

WE are now home after making a number of shopping stops along the way. Gambit travels amazingly well, no complaints at all, so unlike the 2 boys when we got them. She played and slept with the boys in KY, and was introduced to the 2 whippet girls when we got home. They are quite taken with her, wagging tails and playing. She is so very tiny we are supervising the play for at least a month. A 35 lb whippet running full force thru the house can do quite a bit of damage. here are a few photos of her from today and a short video I took after I taught her to play fetch with a tennis ball. She now knows fetch and sit. I think this may be my next rally dog, so excited with her enthusiasm and finally I have a dog who baits! none of my others will take a treat in public which makes obedience and agility training a challenge.

She's real beauty Lisa! She fetches too! I'd say you have a great Basenji.

Lovely indeed

lisa,
clearly that little pup is defective. if you send her to me, i will try to un-defect her and send her back. if i can't, i will just suffer and keep her. okay?

oooh, she is sooo teeny-tiny and cute!

She is soooo cute! Congrats and I hope she charms you for many, many years!

Very pretty little girl have lots of fun and enjoy.

Rita Jean

What an adorable little girl and clever with it too!

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.