Skip to content

Oakley had shots today

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Happy Birthday Oakley

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    8k Views
    O
    Ava and I send (very) belated happy birthday wishes to The Talented Mr. Oakley! He's as handsome as ever– but five years already? My, my, time does fly. The forum has been so quiet. I got out of the habit of checking it, because it seemed nobody ever posted. I miss those lively days, too, when somebody always had something to report or discuss. Glad to hear you and Oakley are doing well and prospering!
  • Happy Birthday Oakley

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    14k Views
    Chealsie508C
    He is a mommas boy..lol, last time we went to the dog park was within the week after the behaviorist and she suggested he wear his gentle leader head halter and have a muzzle so I brought them..he was awkward and the other dogs drew attention to it so I took it off and he started running so the big dogs would chase him..he loved it, but then there was a min ion and he ran ahead and I ran after him and when I arrived it was a standoff..no fight..so for me..I'm nerve wracked..he wants it,like I said but knowing it's a hair trigger makes it unenjoyable and I feel irresponsible allowing it if he could cause a fight; perhaps in the future if we can gather some people to work with us one at a time to build friends and confidence for him
  • Action shots

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    P
    Such fun!! Keep up the photos - after all its good practice!!.
  • Rocco is RBPIS today!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    JannekeJ
    Congrats! :)
  • Some pics of today..

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    basiB
    Fantastic pics as usual:D Keep them coming
  • Tiggy Today

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    annandaelA
    Glad to finally see a picture of you! :)