Skip to content

Show shots

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Action shots

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    P
    Such fun!! Keep up the photos - after all its good practice!!.
  • AYO, training for the show!

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    ArwenA
    Oh my gosh! Look at his long, clean lines. I think I just fell in love! :D
  • Show Today

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    I'm surprised you managed to get any pictures in all that mud and rain!
  • Basenji show pics!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    Great photo?s!!!! Nice to see some B?s I know!!! :D Ooooohhh how nice to see Razi and Gaia!!! (sooooo very nice people wich are friends of us… they're totally in loooovvvee with their B's!!! That's the people that set up the basenji meeting
  • Show me your crate pictures!

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    15k Views
    JannekeJ
    @WBL: Janneke - That is an adorable picture of Mirtillo :D Thank you!
  • Pics from the Show

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    WBLW
    @Arti: Good job…a few shows and Maya will be Proffesional Handler !!! :D :D :p :D :D :p :D :D