Skip to content

Show off your Basenji Wear!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Am I Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    2 Votes
    20 Posts
    25k Views
    elbrantE
    @creambasenji Please start a new topic/thread in Member Introductions when you upload an image of your "cream" basenji. That way, more people will see it. (thanks!)
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    No idea, sometimes with mixes it's so hard to tell what the parentage is. I do think that your dog's head is a bit more refined than many of the pit mixes i've seen.
  • Basenji on MSNBC picture show

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Show Off Your Basenji Colors

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    11k Views
    ChristyRutherfordC
    @etzbseder: I like that the sphynx makes the basenji look real big. (or is just me) It does look that way, but the sphynx is a kitten.
  • My basenjis!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    J
    Great looking basenjis you have there! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
  • Basenji or not??

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    L
    Thank you very much for the info. I will have to try the time out. He was crate trained as far as being house broken, but now when I put brownie in the crate all he does is whine.. I do have 2 older dogs. one that plays with him and the other, well he just growls at brownie. The mother that was there when I got Brownie was a white shepard, maybe that is where the broad nose comes in.