Skip to content

Show Off Your Basenji Colors

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    No idea, sometimes with mixes it's so hard to tell what the parentage is. I do think that your dog's head is a bit more refined than many of the pit mixes i've seen.
  • Northern Basenji Club Show

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    D
    Thanks Steve, I will, Alan
  • Basenji show pics!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    Great photo?s!!!! Nice to see some B?s I know!!! :D Ooooohhh how nice to see Razi and Gaia!!! (sooooo very nice people wich are friends of us… they're totally in loooovvvee with their B's!!! That's the people that set up the basenji meeting
  • Non-basenji show pictures part 2

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6k Views
    MayaM
    @Nemo: Cool. I love the "sleepy whippets" picture. Me too! Great pictures, thanks for sharing :D
  • Basenji on MSNBC picture show

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • My basenjis!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    J
    Great looking basenjis you have there! Thanks for sharing the pictures.