Skip to content

Non-basenji show pictures part 1

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Is Banjo part Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    12k Views
    J
    @libstrong Yeah, our standard answer has been... get a DNA test to get a bit more certainty. But, who cares really. He is what he is. I love his doughnut bagel tail. He sounds like a fantastic doggie! Smart, affectionate, sticks with you on walks... sounds like an awesome little dude to me. Welcome to forum too!
  • Pictures of my Basenji, Sunny-Blue

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Show picture

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    @irena: They are definitely handsome couple :). I understant definitely that Kas was nervous. My father is still nervous on shows although he started with showing 8 yrs ago :eek::D. :eek: we have a long way to go then :D
  • Northern Basenji Club Show

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    D
    Thanks Steve, I will, Alan
  • Basenji show pics!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    Great photo?s!!!! Nice to see some B?s I know!!! :D Ooooohhh how nice to see Razi and Gaia!!! (sooooo very nice people wich are friends of us… they're totally in loooovvvee with their B's!!! That's the people that set up the basenji meeting
  • Non-basenji show pictures part 2

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6k Views
    MayaM
    @Nemo: Cool. I love the "sleepy whippets" picture. Me too! Great pictures, thanks for sharing :D