Warm Day + New Camera = Pictures

• I took Jake to the dog park yesterday for another photo shoot!

I posted my favorite picture on my blog but didn't repost here because the file size is so big…If you want to check it out here is the link:

http://stazy.tumblr.com/

I think I'm going to get a print made out of it.

• lovely photos.

btw that still looks cold 😛

• gorgeous photos and basenji. The dog park looked mighty cold to me too lol

• Brrrrr! But lovely pictures. I love sunny days with fresh snow.

• Hahaha , thats what I thought too, … Warm??????
    Beautiful pictures!!

Cool blog!!!! Love how you solved the problem with your girlfriend. 🙂

• @dmey:

Hahaha , thats what I thought too, … Warm??????
    Beautiful pictures!!

Cool blog!!!! Love how you solved the problem with your girlfriend. 🙂

I also totally approve of the way he solved the girlfriend problem. Love me, love my dog - or goodbye.🆒

• gorgeous boy! but yikes! it looks cold out there…

• Haha I swear it was warm out! At least it was above freezing…It had been -22 the week before!

Thanks for the compliments regarding my blog 🙂

• Pretty photos! 😃 I love snowy pictures. Jake looks beautiful 🙂

• Which dog park? It feels like spring compared to the last few weeks!

• Love the photos, Jake doesn't seem to mind the cold one bit.

I checked out the photo on your blog, very nice headshot of Jake. Which made me check out the rest of your blog, I LOVE YOUR CONDO! Gorgeous! But how could your girlfriend not be in love with Jake? Seriously, good choice in choosing him over her if it came down to that.

• @Knipper:

Which dog park? It feels like spring compared to the last few weeks!

Terwillegar! It's the only one I go to.

@ChaseandZahrasmom:

Love the photos, Jake doesn't seem to mind the cold one bit.

I checked out the photo on your blog, very nice headshot of Jake. Which made me check out the rest of your blog, I LOVE YOUR CONDO! Gorgeous! But how could your girlfriend not be in love with Jake? Seriously, good choice in choosing him over her if it came down to that.

Haha thank you. I have some pretty cool furniture that I've bought for it. I'll be posting some of it on the blog soon! We actually broke up before I got Jake, she just wasn't a fan of basenjis in general. Ohhhh well. Most other girls seem to like him. 😃

(I should add that we didn't break up over what dog breed to get, the timing just coincided nicely. Haha)

• I wouldn't get furniture that was TOO nice if youbknow what I mean$$$$$

• Houston

Lovely pictures…I love basenjis and snow together...

The girlfriend needed to go...glad it worked out and Jake joined in on your quest of a lovely girl...how can you not love basenjis?

• Great photos at the park, and gorgeous condo, wow! And I agree, love me, love my dog…for any future potential girlfriends!

• I thought it was Terwillegar. I use to always take Blaze there and Rainbow valley running trails.

• Lovely pictures of Jake and that headshot is great

Suggested Topics