Skip to content

New Camera … Wow !!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New camera new pics!!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    vickayxV
    I know this is might be weird but I adore her blue eye I almost wish B's came in a blue eyed version!
  • New camera

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    sabaS
    Janneke have a look at my website, hes is in there :)…
  • New camera, new pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Great pics !
  • Spoiled pup.. new coat and a new collar..

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Beckis: No, I have not seen the leash. My money are already gone… ;) I have the same problem :D :D I got an email from DG this morning that the collar is on its way.. can't wait! Love the collars Irena!
  • New camera!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    We, my family and I, celebrate it since I am swedish (moved here about 18 years ago), but no it is a very swedish holiday. We eat "sill och potatis, jordgubbar och gr?dde" mums, even though we are here in TX. Usually we try to go home to Bor?s and G?teborg in the summer, but this year we are staying here.
  • New to the forum

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    wizardW
    Welcome to our pack. Tell us more about yourselves (and we are addicted to pictures so have your people work on that please :))