Skip to content

Trying out my new camera

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New camera new pics!!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    vickayxV
    I know this is might be weird but I adore her blue eye I almost wish B's came in a blue eyed version!
  • Uzie-the new Tri in my life

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    ShannaniganS
    He looks right at home! Congrats! :) I wouldn't worry about him being a try-ing Basenji….yet. Paco's a tri and he's an absolute angel as long as he's been walked. ;)
  • New camera and Kipawa

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    Marie HeidebrechtM
    @Patty: Lovely pictures again, it's so nice to see Kipawa having fun with the other dogs. Agilebasenji, my friend has a sticker in his car 'If its not a Basenji its Just a Dog' I completely agree - I have the same sticker on my car (and on my fridge)!
  • New camera, lots of pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Love the pictures. Boys look great nice coats I like them all but I like the come on look catch me if you can. I like Buna looking up at you like come on mom you and Ryan need to run with us. The boys look so happy I can see they had tons of fun. Rita Jean
  • New Camera … Wow !!

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    12k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Beautiful dog, beautiful pictures - especially the last one - "so, are we done now?"
  • New camera..

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    SharlaS
    Great shots! What a happy boy!