• If we all listened to all the warnings that come our way these days we would isolate ourselves like Bubble Boy and never leave the house, and never let anyone or anything in. I believe the more we are exposed to the stronger our immune systems get. I really worry about our children and grandchildren, who are kept from being anywhere the vicinity of anything even slightly likely to give them colds, or the flu or anything else - and they stuff antibiotics in them like candy - no common sense any more. My dogs will sleep with us, and hopefully, we won't give THEM any diseases.

• I'm sorry but NOT sleeping with my animals has a far greater risk. Who knows what they would do if I couldn't feel them move and wake up immediately! LOL

• Arwen, ROFLMAO, no joke!

• I've slept with Basenjis for over 60 years and haven't yet succumbed to any fatal diseases!!!!

• I can't sleep without them, so if they kill me with disease, at least I'll be rested.

• @MacPack:

I can't sleep without them, so if they kill me with disease, at least I'll be rested.

Awwwwwwwwwwww!:D

• Houston

My turn…I don't sleep with my dogs...but I do dooze off and snuggle with them lots :);)...since Pippin's moved in we have had company in our bed between 5 and 6 am mainly for me to get in one more hour of sleep but also because I love to snuggle with puppy breath and needle teeth.....the thing about salmonella and all those things..you can get that from eating tomatoes, spinach and even jalapenos in this country...shoot even breating the air here in Houston might be fatal...but Anne said it best..

I can't sleep without them, so if they kill me with disease, at least I'll be rested.

• Don't think Abbey is likely to give me either salmonella or the plague. I'd die of loneliness without my little cover lump, or else I'd freeze to death.

• "I can't think what you all mean! I sleep with Basenjis every day of my life - Yours with love,"

Jewel (16 and a half)"

Suggested Topics