Skip to content

My Basenjis, some cool pics, enjoy

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    MothM
    Congratulations :) What lovely dogs!
  • Almost Basenji Pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    O! she is so cute!!!
  • Dog Day Pics (No Basenji)

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    Chealsie508C
    I hope everything goes well with Megan….those pug babies are sooooo precious! I have dog envy
  • Not a basenji, but…

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    After striking out with my first 2 B's I figured I'd give my other love a try! She is wonderful so far, potty training is kicking our butt..as with any puppy. We have only had her a week yesterday so I'm sure this is gonna be fun! She is giving us (my gf and I, our 3 cats and Sid) a run for our money! Sid is very jealous though, which is what we wanted. We need him to desire attention instead of just laying around all day long. Wish us luckkkk with the ol' man.
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    myranM
    Lovely swimming pic?s especially the one with daddys head beside his beloved B glad that your beasts approved the new stroller..LOL There are quite a few basenjis that enjoy swimming I guess it?s matter of taste and habit;) Myran thinks he?s a lab when Miss Efia is a real prissy when it comes to water…..
  • Basenji show pics!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    Great photo?s!!!! Nice to see some B?s I know!!! :D Ooooohhh how nice to see Razi and Gaia!!! (sooooo very nice people wich are friends of us… they're totally in loooovvvee with their B's!!! That's the people that set up the basenji meeting