Why does this not surprize me

I got up to throw something out and was gone all of maybe 2 mins when i came back this is what i found :rolleyes:…. Looks like i'll just go get a sweater LOL πŸ˜ƒ
attachment_t_10504_0_doggie-pics-001.jpg
attachment_t_10504_1_doggie-pics-002.jpg

Haha, well you know that he only borrowed it πŸ˜‰

BF bought a fleece blanket with sleeves for me a couple of days ago.. I haven't been able to enjoy it yet.. Tillo has though!!

And the colour suits her/him? so well!

It's all about warmth and comfort, you know. How nice of you to buy that for him. πŸ˜‰

typical! every single time i get up from the sofa, suki immediately moves herself into the warm spot, and every time i get in the middle of the night, she immediately moves to the warm spot i've left behind in the bed. i simply scoot her over a little bit when i get back and thank her for keeping my spot warm for me!

@tlish:

typical! every single time i get up from the sofa, suki immediately moves herself into the warm spot, and every time i get in the middle of the night, she immediately moves to the warm spot i've left behind in the bed. i simply scoot her over a little bit when i get back and thank her for keeping my spot warm for me!

Mine BOTH do that. I return to the couch or bed to find TWO basenjis, curled up together, in my warm spot. They sure are clever when it comes to their own comforts.

aww… but it's just so cute we can't be mad, eh?

Houston

ah so cozy…

Just came back from getting a drink & Sonny has stolen the heated blanket on the couch! :rolleyes: Gezzz you would think I didn't share it with him! :p

Okay am I the only one confused why you even thought that was YOUR sweater? πŸ™‚

LOL He cracks me up sometimes .. In bed it's horrible I make sure i don't have to get up because with the 3 dogs all squished up next to me not only is it like trying to get out of an opscale course .. But i lose my spot everytime LOL U would think they would sprawl out since it's a king . But nope apparently it's really comfy with 3 ft of bed left over LOL πŸ™‚

Don't you know the Basenji House Rules – if you leave it, it is mine; if it's warm, it's mine
πŸ˜ƒ

ROFLMAO,
if it's food, it's mine,
if it's chewable, it's mine,
if it's interesting, it's mine.

And don't forget …
if it's in my reach, it's mine
if it breaks, it's yours
if you fix it, it's mine

Maya does this too! If I dont invite her to get under the blanket she will dig at me/the bed/the sofa until I do.

and last of all- if it isn't mine, it will be mine

LOL so true !

The best things in lfe are free - to a Basenji any way!

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.