• I didn't have much time last days to post on the forum but better late then never!

Happy 3th birthday to our little lover… 😃

3 years ago, your breeder called us to tell you were born...
    A few hours later you were sleeping in our arms with mommy next to us...
    We had to wait a long time for you arrive but it was totally worth it!

You are a special baby boy, an beautifull adult boy but in you great heart a little puppy.. and you always will be we hope..
    Always crazy and very playfull, sweet and excited... we love you..
    You are a really special boy for me because you feel my allergy attacks way before I feel them... you won't leave me and from the way you act, I know I have to take my medicine right away... I don't know how you feel it but you do... and I really appreciate it very much... thanks little fellow... I love you so much!

Last year you became a daddy for te first (and second) time, you became Dutch Champion and became a real bodyguard for you human brother...

Happy birhtday boy!

• Happy belated birthday, Chafuko. Continued success on your your job of caring for your family!

• Happy Happy Birthday Chaffie!

• Happy Birthday, Chafuko! With all your other wonderful attributes, you are a medical alert dog as well, hooray for you. Here, he could wear a special vest that would allow him to go everywhere with you.

• Belated Happy Birthday Chafuko and what a clever boy you are alerting your mummy to her allergy attacks.

• Belated Birthday wishes to Chafuko xx

• Houston

Hope you had an awesome birthday sweet Chafuko..may you have many more.

• Happy Birthday! And beautiful photo card!

• Happy B-day Chafuko :D!

• Thank you all!

@ Macpack, really 🙂 He won't mind it to come along with us every minute!

• Great photo! Belated Happy Birthday, Chaffie!!! :):):)

Suggested Topics