Skip to content

Random pics from our walk

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Random pics of Derek

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    Lovely pictures - thank you for posting them!
  • A few winter pics (okay, loads of pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    BuanaB
    Thank you! I am going to check it out!
  • Some randoms…

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    He is a handsome boy, such a poser. Gorgeous pics
  • Just some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    soulmateS
    well, this was not exactely what I've meant, but sure is a good explanation of one of the differencies ;-)
  • More pics of this weekend

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    basenji_fanB
    I love your pictures, they are always so wonderful and I love how socialized Tillo is, he's such a great boy OMG this has to be the worlds biggest tennis ball LMAO [image: 8851956_orig.jpg]
  • Winner pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    12k Views
    lvossL
    You may want to try frequently rewarding him for staying still before he gets a chance to complain. You can then start building up time between treats once he gets the idea that standing still will get him a reward.