Skip to content

UV eye damage

Basenji Health Issues & Questions

Suggested Topics

  • Eye Problems

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Red rimmed eyes

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    8k Views
    D
    I would take him to an opthalmologist for an exam though because there are lots of thing that it could be besides this. He could also be having really bad allergies that is causing inflamation of his eyes. Jennifer
  • Eye meds available

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    987 Views
    No one has replied
  • Eye warts?

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    wizardW
    I'd take him to the vet.
  • Pink eye

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    Yes, get to a vet asap..eye things are not something to let go. IMO
  • Basenji red eyes…

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    M
    My first Basenji would have nice bright white eyes. I would take her mnt biking with me and her eyes would be red and watery. My other 2 never experienced this. It's probably allergies. The older I get, the worse my allergies get. I have also developed new allergies. Things like Russian Olive never bothered me, now my eyes start flowing and my sinuses become highly irratated. If the concentration is high, I have trouble breathing. Talk your vet about OTC allergy medications and dosage. If your Basenji shows the same symptoms indoors and they do not improve, consider having your ducts cleaned and an electronic air cleaner installed.