Skip to content

Our pup Dixie!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Two tired Pups

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    M
    They always make me smile. I'll have to see if I can get a decent print to frame.
  • Dexer- puny pup?

    Show Off Your Dog
    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    15k Views
    WalterW
    Exactly, we keep all door closed now! Eventhough it was hilarious at the time.
  • Waiting for the new pup!

    Show Off Your Dog
    88
    0 Votes
    88 Posts
    57k Views
    JannekeJ
    @MomOfMya: By the way….the new puppy is coming soon and his name will be Marley (another red and white). How exciting! Congrats on the good news :) And don't forget to post pics!
  • Here´s the pics of the pups

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    13k Views
    annandaelA
    LOL yeah I want a brindle too ;)
  • Rally's Pups

    Show Off Your Dog
    139
    0 Votes
    139 Posts
    114k Views
    WBLW
    Awe very cute. They grow up to fast. Ringo is beautiful, I love the all black face
  • Miss Dixie

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    D
    i think she qualifies as a basenji, she sings, she pulls on her leash, she understands everything we say, she has an attitude. shes also got the white on the end of her tail and look at those huge ears. im trying to post another photo… it keeps telling me my file is too big. i cant make it any smaller, grrr