Skip to content

Two tired Pups

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • I Know, you are tired of being asked,

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    ZandeZ
    @vivsos said in I Know, you are tired of being asked,: she was found on a beach & no-one came forward for her We found a puppy on a beach in Ireland when we were sailing / camping there. My son (then aged about 5) walked for miles carrying the puppy in his arms and telling me 'dogs need exercise'. When we came to leave, the camp superintendent told us the site was closing next day and the pup had been abandoned weeks earlier, very tiny. So we dropped him back into the car and drove home with him. Like Topsy, he grew and he grew ! Definitely greyhound in there somewhere. A lurcher and a fabulous family friend who brought Paul up !! He was my first dog since I was tiny myself - so I know beach-found doggies are very special. Have a DNA test done and then you'll know more about him.
  • Pups :-)

    Show Off Your Dog
    72
    0 Votes
    72 Posts
    54k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Dr Jo, I was not suggesting just adding african dogs. Although the Maine Coon people pretty much allowed ANY cat to be bred in when they opened their registry. But yeah, lets move this to another thread.
  • Water Pups

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    Forever AmberF
    My goodness all that interest in water. Chief is not as bad as zoey (she wont even walk on the dewy grass in the morning the only thing she will get wet is her tongue) He has even stood in a little water without freaking out.
  • Snuggly Pup

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    OOOhhhhh she makes my mouth water, lol
  • Here´s the pics of the pups

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    13k Views
    annandaelA
    LOL yeah I want a brindle too ;)
  • Two of six

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    @nala121498: They are absolutely beautiful. I love the "saddle" marking. I think they are perfect! I love the Africans, they're different to be sure. They certainly aren't for everyone, very independent.