Skip to content

Water Pups

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Water Basenji!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    P
    Great picture!
  • Two tired Pups

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    M
    They always make me smile. I'll have to see if I can get a decent print to frame.
  • Pups :-)

    Show Off Your Dog
    72
    0 Votes
    72 Posts
    54k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Dr Jo, I was not suggesting just adding african dogs. Although the Maine Coon people pretty much allowed ANY cat to be bred in when they opened their registry. But yeah, lets move this to another thread.
  • Our new pup, Dexter!

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    15k Views
    MacPackM
    He is adorable, he looks so intense. Great photos.
  • Fun at the water

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    basenji_fanB
    Awe great pics
  • BIS pup

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    11k Views
    BeckisB
    @wizard: Congratulations - and such a handsome boy too! Thank you, thank you! His parents are from USA;)