Skip to content

Sonny's water dilemma

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Here's Ziggy

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    2 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    tanzaT
    If you leave things in their reach (any puppy/young dog) will get into trouble.... pick things up.... put them away, they do not know the difference between their toys/chews and things like remotes/glasses/etc... they have your scent on them. You have to work on crate training if you can't secure a place for them.
  • Who says B's don't like kids!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    R
    Lol, lovely pictures, hehe zombasenji's
  • Sonny's Beach Vacation!

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    4k Views
    NerdyDogOwnerN
    Wow, that first picture is great! If I hadn't of known otherwise, I would of guessed that that was a stuffed doll of a Basenji! His eyes are almost like sew-on button eyes!
  • Here's another…

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    11k Views
    BARTB
    @AJs: It's just AJ and I. He's great. Only time I've had a problem with him waking me up was when he was sick with the runs for three days. He would whine to wake me up and go outside. Been there, done that. Gotta love those 3 a.m. wake-up calls, especially when its freezing outside.:)
  • It's a gaggle!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    BuanaB
    ooohhh Great photo!!! do they all have a family?
  • Gee, cat's hate water too!

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    MantisM
    That is funny. I will say that there arent many other things harder to wash than a basenji. That takes it though.