Skip to content

I think he's trying to tell me something…

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • What's your B's neck measure (trying to size a collar)?

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    16k Views
    TimesthemythT
    You can find a lot of puppy collars at thrift shops for pretty cheap - would never pay full price for one. I'm getting mine at 14 weeks and was told that 8-12 inches was what was being used - then at 4- 6 months graduate to 10-14 inch collar.
  • I tried to tell them….

    Basenji Talk
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    9k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I am so glad they both returned..scary. I was told a long time ago to make sure you walk you dog past your house in the front so they know/recognize where they live, if they only see a backyard, yet get out on the front, they don't know which house is theirs..makes sense.
  • You'd think I'd have learnt my lesson!!

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    6k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    I think everyone who decides to have these little furbabies has to make a conscious decison that housekeeping is going to fall by the wayside in some areas. . . for instance it's not real easy to keep carpets nice and clean when they drag their treats and bones all over it! We just vacuum and count on getting in a professional cleaner a couple of times a year. Other than that, our friends just have to understand - we have a Basenji!
  • It's raining.. it's pouring.. my lovely morning.

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Lol, they are major heat slugs when it cold/wet aren't they!?
  • What's your B's name?

    Basenji Talk
    71
    0 Votes
    71 Posts
    64k Views
    z1njaZ
    Bushongo Cosmo, breeder who decided that. And I think its ok :)
  • So are these Af's different than our domestic B's?

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    BasenjiDivaB
    Jayden is super gross when it comes to what he'll eat: poop, vomit, and, if he pees on the patio, he'll lick that. Honest!!! We feed him and we feed him very well! Yucccchhhhh! Pat