• Some of you have seen it on Facebook..

I'm so proud to announce we get a new addition to our family!

A Bengal Kitty!!!

After many information and learning about our favorite breed we visit a breeder last sunday!
    We are on the list, but she also is helping us to find a kitty earlier than her litter.
    Her litter will be leaving her home at September and because we hope to sell the ship this year we don't know if we are moving at that time..
    An we don't think it's fair to give a young kitty that much stress…

We are going to meet the other breeders and between now and september we will get a Bengal cat! 😃

• How exciting! Congrats! Now the waiting begins…

• Sounds like you will be really busy later this summer/fall. I have seen pictures of the boats that people live on in the Netherlands - it looks like quite an interesting lifestyle. I assume your basenjis are fine with it. Good luck in finding your special cat.

• Houston

So happy for you.. I hope we get to see pictures…

• Good luck in your search Kim, they are beautiful Cats.

• @Kipawa:

Sounds like you will be really busy later this summer/fall. I have seen pictures of the boats that people live on in the Netherlands - it looks like quite an interesting lifestyle. I assume your basenjis are fine with it. Good luck in finding your special cat.

🙂 There are two types of living on a boat 🙂
    People that live on a boat that can't sail anymore. (they put it in a harbor and live there)
    We live on a ship (we can't call it a boat 🆒 ) that sails every day.
    We load our ship with material (like corn or coils of steel) and sail untill we are at the place to unload.
    We load the same weight that 40/45 trucks can load 😉
    It's a weird lifestyle, every night we walk the doggies on a different spot and every day they meet new dogs and people.. And we are always at home with them.. that's a great thing!

Suggested Topics