Skip to content

New friend for AJ

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • New Dog

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    12k Views
    E
    Hi Angelica, He is gorgeous, what is the name of this dog? Glad that your dogs have accepted him and now happy with him. Stones Sharp Accountants
  • My new ducklings!

    Off Topic
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    18k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    I have three rouen and the rest are muscovey.
  • Dog's new best friend

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    I think the article is very informative. Thanks for sharing.
  • My Mums New Pup

    Off Topic
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    awww..she looks like a sweetie! However, I must say that the black lab is WAYYY cuter :) hehe
  • Our Soon To Be New Fosters

    Off Topic
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    9k Views
    YodelDogsY
    That's great news!
  • New House…New Floor...ARGH!!!!

    Off Topic
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    8k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    @MacPack: I recommend rubber-backed area rugs, or you will find them all in a pile against the wall as they skid along….. Anne And watch them closely. After 3 yrs w/Jazzy and 11 mos w/Keoki, they suddenly decided to eat an area rug. Okay, not exactly "eat" it, but they certainly ruined it in a big way. :mad: Why? Why? after all that time? :confused: :confused: Because they are Basenjis.:p