Skip to content

Picnic Time

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Kell hosts a picnic

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    What a thoughtful thing for a basenji to do! Carrying mouthfuls for the others to share for their picnic is quite gentlemanly! I'm sure the extra they were eating "not at mealtime" will do them no harm, whereas the cameraderie enjoyed by the group will last forever.
  • Having a hard time uploading photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    KipawaK
    I use Microsoft Paint and use the 'resize' function so I can get my photos to the allowed size for this forum. Then when I upload them, they show up as thumbnails in my post. If you want to try this route, email me privately and I will give you the step by step process for it.
  • A new past-time for Rocky: Chasing waves.

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    ArwenA
    Great video!
  • Play Time!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    irenaI
    Looks like boys had a lot of fun especially on the two last pics :D.
  • Fish Time again!

    Show Off Your Dog
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    15k Views
    tsjoe007T
    @bellabasenji: Here it is, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD3bBFIGgZ0 The DR. Demento version ! :D Also a nice one … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqF12EkBrPM [image: attachment_p_71687_0_blue_glow.gif]
  • Video: Treat time

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    mauigirlM
    In the last few seconds Kiya looks like she's trying to get you with the eyes: "Look into my eyes, you can't resist me I'm too cute, treeeeeat meeeeee."