Skip to content

Having a hard time uploading photos

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    P
    Congratulations to Maya on her win and congratulations too on her new 'daughter'. Isn't she a sweetie!!
  • Walkies time!

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    dmeyD
    Wow, I cant imagine!!, Ayo and I are sitting here in our apartment with blankets and a sweater, FREEZING, cause there is a cold front and the temps gone down to 20 celcius, .. About 69 fahrenheit
  • Play Time!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    irenaI
    Looks like boys had a lot of fun especially on the two last pics :D.
  • Another Photo

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    Great picture! (and Thunderbird - little pictures are great for those of us with small screens so don't worry)
  • Photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    barklessk9B
    @crystalncody: Great pics! I also love the first one. He (?) has such soulful eyes… and is that a hint of a mohawk or just the way the light is reflecting? No mohawk going on. The red hairs just stand out more, I guess, in the photo.
  • Snack time

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Otis thinks it looks so yummy..