Skip to content

New to BRAT

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • BRAT on craigslist

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    The easier it is for "folks" to find BRAT rescue, the better imo. We have so many b's who need homes. Sigh.
  • Support BRAT

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Sorry to hear that :(
  • Important Message from BRAT

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Brat

    Basenji Rescue
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    JannekeJ
    Wow! 2,200 B's! That's a lot!! Thank you BRAT! And happy tenth anniversary!!
  • Brat

    Basenji Rescue
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    S
    What caused the fight if I can ask? food, attention, or they just looked at each other and said, "why are you here"? There is often a "squabble" or 2 with new dogs..just learning their place. Its helpful to know if you can see what triggers it..
  • BRAT- Truman

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    S
    Oh, I will. I love happy endings when dog and family find each other. Hugs.