Skip to content

More basenjis coursing

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Am I Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    2 Votes
    20 Posts
    25k Views
    elbrantE
    @creambasenji Please start a new topic/thread in Member Introductions when you upload an image of your "cream" basenji. That way, more people will see it. (thanks!)
  • Basenji and...???

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    She is really cute though I don't see Basenji. Like Shirley said, only a DNA can tell you much for certain.
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Cows and Basenjis?! :)

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    D
    The rescue girl who would get out of the invisible fence and had a high prey drive also had a thing for a bull. She was lure coursing near Ft. Worth TX and the field was near where the cattle was fenced in at. She went crazy and wanted to go after this huge steer/bull through the fence. I believe it was a TX Longhorn. One kick from him and she would have been history! Jennifer
  • Coursing!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    renaultf1R
    I LOVE the last photo especially, but all are great. Definitely seems like the b's took to it like ducks to water.:D:D
  • Basenji or not??

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    L
    Thank you very much for the info. I will have to try the time out. He was crate trained as far as being house broken, but now when I put brownie in the crate all he does is whine.. I do have 2 older dogs. one that plays with him and the other, well he just growls at brownie. The mother that was there when I got Brownie was a white shepard, maybe that is where the broad nose comes in.