• Thanks all, glad you enjoyed them πŸ™‚

And Fran.. I think "dork" fits him perfectly in some of these pics, haha..!

• I showed these to husband, he thinks Tillo is amazing, especially loved the 'capture' (next to last) of his prize.
    I am just amazed at your hand strength! When Eddie is bucking like a wild horse, I can hardly hold him with his harness, I would never hang on with bare hands to basenji skin!

• @MacPack:

I showed these to husband, he thinks Tillo is amazing, especially loved the 'capture' (next to last) of his prize.
    I am just amazed at your hand strength! When Eddie is bucking like a wild horse, I can hardly hold him with his harness, I would never hang on with bare hands to basenji skin!

I'm glad you like the pics! Yes, it looks a bit like I'm trying to kill him… :eek: :rolleyes:

I always have him between my legs, but I tried to make a small step forward.. and there he went.. haha.. I was pretty determinant not to let him go! πŸ˜ƒ He survived though πŸ˜‰ Next time.. I'll stand still.. lesson learned.. ggg..

• Amazing pictures!!! Both of the "action" shots and of the funny finish. I have a couple of floppy finish pictures & I cherish them above all else.

• Wonderful pictures, - wonderful Tillo!

• What a great finish πŸ˜ƒ

• Tillo looks marvelous in those photos. Such a handsome B, and it looks like he had fun. πŸ˜ƒ

• First Basenji's

Great pictures!!! Our Basenji, Mojo, loves lure coursing!!! He's only tried it once, but we are eagerly awaiting the next time, which will be in May!!

• Hehe had a good giggle at your end photos! Love it. He's looking mighty fine and fit

• Wonderful action shots! He looks like he had the time of his life.:D

Suggested Topics