Skip to content

Hello One And All,

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello every one

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    Welcome to the Forum to you, Anubis, Khufu and Kimba.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    MothM
    Greetings to you and Tank :)
  • Hello hello

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Oh wow - your sheltie is gorgeous! Will go to the other post to see your new basenji pics.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    I'd also say there is basenji in her too!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    YodelDogsY
    I agree with the others that this is not a common practice among BCOA breeders. I am sorry that this happened to you and yes, you should get your deposit back.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    birdbarsB
    Good seeing you and mom last month.