Skip to content

Zoeys new baby brother

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New baby sister (actually daughter!)

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • New addition in New Orleans!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    dmeyD
    Congratulations, very jealous of the yodel.. Ayo is completely quiet.. I actually don't think vie ever heard a yodel!!!!
  • Brothers

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    basiB
    Lovely pics of the boys, very obvious who is who:D
  • New Pics in a new home

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Otis, or should I saw my Dachshund Gus, thinks stuffing is unnatural…the animals should be sold without them, and squikers (SP?) too. Both of them love the animals once they are limp, unstuffed, just the stuffed animal skin...that is when they are the best..In Otis' and Gus' humble opinion..
  • My New Baby

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    BarklessdogB
    I do most of the dog walking, winter almost always just me. I could not handle three on a walk! I agree a male & female is perfect. I would still love to own a brindle and a black & white, maybe the next pair. I also agree I dont see myself ever being basenjiless.
  • New Brother

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    abby_basenjiA
    My husband said oh I like those! They are pretty and look sweet. congrats!