Skip to content

"A few" puppy pics

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • "Love" seat??

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    D
    The look on the Boxer's face is just precious-like get those Bs off of me so I can stretch my rear legs! Jennifer
  • Mustang "Gunner"

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    11k Views
    crystalncodyC
    He's so handsome! I agree, the last shot is amazing, but I also love the first picture. There's just something about pics of basenjis laying in the sun….
  • Cairo being "innocent"

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Whoops ;)….........
  • Yipes, can we even call this our "puppy" any more?

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    jys1011J
    LOL LOL!! That's hysterical :D :D
  • Puppy Pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    basiB
    @tanza: Have they test the dam of the litter for Fanconi? Good to see that your boy is clear…. Yes she clear too which is great. :D
  • Puppy pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    jessi76J
    thanks… actually there were 3 left from a litter of 5 that were still available... it took all my bf & I had to not take ALL 3 home with us. thankfully, the other 2 got wonderful homes that same day.