• @Maya:

Im sure if Maya could talk, that would be how she'd explain this..

:rolleyes:

Haha, I have a feeling it would go like this;

"What? You're angry? I saved your life! I have seen how you have to battle this thing, hair flying everywhere! Well no more! The beast is dead!" :p

• @NerdyDogOwner:

Haha, I have a feeling it would go like this;

"What? You're angry? I saved your life! I have seen how you have to battle this thing, hair flying everywhere! Well no more! The beast is dead!" :p

You know, you're probably right!! She is a complete mummy's baby and im sure everything she does she things is helping me :rolleyes:

I couldnt tell her off for it when she led me excitedly upstairs the minute i came through the front door and sat proudly over the dead hairdryer wiggling her tail and yodelling at me :rolleyes: She was SO proud of what she did!

• She chewed the cable on my straightners about 4 months ago - i should have learned from that :rolleyes:

Maybe she thought you were going to use them on her tail 😃

• @Kananga:

Good thing Maya didn't do that while it was plugged in…. of course Basenjis are probably smart enough to know better... 😃

Not too sure about that my last Basenji chewed through a live cable getting 240 volts through his teeth. I never want to hear the noise he made again but he was actualy ok.He was after the plastic connection block on the end of the cable.

• @thunderbird8588:

Not too sure about that my last Basenji chewed through a live cable getting 240 volts through his teeth. I never want to hear the noise he made again but he was actualy ok.He was after the plastic connection block on the end of the cable.

:eek:

Yea, I'm sure he did learn from that quickly and glad to hear he was alright after. That always worries me with Kananga but he shows no interest in power cables.

He had, at one point, chewed through an optical cable and a few speaker wires, but those were being removed anyways so they were not connected/powered at the time. Silly pup… :rolleyes:

• @Maya:

…she led me excitedly upstairs the minute i came through the front door and sat proudly over the dead hairdryer wiggling her tail and yodelling at me :rolleyes: She was SO proud of what she did!

LOLOL!!!!:D:D:D:D

So typical!

• I'm afraid to say Benji didn't learn from his experience and managed to get into the same room and try to have another go, fortunately we were able to intercept him.
    Sometimes when i think back to his escapades i can't believe we are getting another Basenji ;)Needless to say we are in the process of burying as many cables into the wall as poss:D

• @thunderbird8588:

Needless to say we are in the process of burying as many cables into the wall as poss:D

That's what I ended up doing. Had video/audio cables run though the wall/ceiling.

I learned quick. Basenjis are great teachers… 😃

• The measure of a true, good friend…..
    They inform the newest friend in your circle that you'd like a new iron for your birthday because your basenji chewed the (fortunately unplugged & cold) dangling cord right in half two weeks ago.
    No more dangly cords. I learn quick.

• She was probably mad at you because it was not plugged in and pointed at her to keep her warm while she napped!

Suggested Topics