Skip to content

2 Basenji boys in Spokane, WA shelter

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji at Shelter in CT

    Basenji Rescue
    8
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    11k Views
    KayGK
    @kembe thank you for passing this info along!
  • OH-Marysville-2 Young Male Basenji Mixes-In Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    S
    both good looking dogs. Hope someone takes them in soon.
  • Basenji boy in OH

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    S
    Thanks Catt, I sent this on to BRAT. Hopefully they will work with us.
  • Basenji in El Paso shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    14k Views
    S
    It would be nice if they were charged with animal abuse. Those folks deserve to have bad things happen to them. I can only imagine what could have happened to Donko, had he not been found. SIGH!
  • Tri boy dumped at shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    13k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    @Jylly18: She also has a small tatoo on her belly, its a circle and a cross below, the sign for female. I don't know if that was cosmetic or a breeder thing, but its something I've never seen before on another dog. My guess is that her tattoo is a sign that she's been spayed. I've heard of female dogs that were spayed at some humane society type places being tattooed so that if she winds up in a bad place again, the people taking her in will know she's been spayed. The ones I've seen have been an X in a circle. Saves doing another surgery.
  • Basenji in Local Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    MaxBooBooBearM
    That is so great that you were able to help this little guy. He looks like a terrific boy! Beautiful, too!