I would adopt this boy in a second - we have been looking for a male to rescue to be our Fiji's buddy - but can't get to Texas until at least 2 weeks from Monday. Is there anyone in/near El Paso who could adopt him and keep him until I get there? Or transport him - maybe meet me half way?
The shelter was planning to take him to an adoption event at Pets to Go in El Paso today. Since he's still on the site this afternoon with his name updated, I'm guessing they still have him. I emailed for a pre-application and sent it back today but they told me yestersay they can't hold him for 2 weeks.
I would be happy to send $ for the adoption fee, transport fees etc if anyone can help. Or, should I contact BRAT for help? Post elsewhere? Any suggestions would be appreciated.