Skip to content

Pug Lovin'!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Mrs. Walters 'helping out' in the garden

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    B
    You're right! She's totally the supervisor! Now if I could only get her to weed....
  • Cricket's here!

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    12k Views
    K
    Arrrgggg technology! Here's another attempt: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58136979@N03/5429455987/ If it doesn't work, it's her chewing on a huge bully stick.
  • Here's another…

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    11k Views
    BARTB
    @AJs: It's just AJ and I. He's great. Only time I've had a problem with him waking me up was when he was sick with the runs for three days. He would whine to wake me up and go outside. Been there, done that. Gotta love those 3 a.m. wake-up calls, especially when its freezing outside.:)
  • It's a gaggle!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    BuanaB
    ooohhh Great photo!!! do they all have a family?
  • My Poor Pugs…

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    The sooner everyone in the house learns that if the baby girl ain't happy, nobody's happy the sooner you can have some peace.
  • We're adopting!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    nala121498N
    Congrats! I'm so moved by everyone's adoptions lately…those lucky dogs and humans...