Skip to content

Finally, 4 dogs and 2 kiddos later..

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Dog from Ghana

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    8k Views
    S
    I was living in Ghana for a few years and the year before I left had gotten my dog as a puppy from a neighbor. We became so attached, of course, that I couldn't leave him behind. It actually was very easy to bring a dog into the country–only a proof of rabies vaccination was required (surprising since the US has the strictest immigration laws for people!). He has adjusted very well, loves taking walks with a leash (in ghana he would run wild, and follow me around on my bicycle.) He refuses to walk in wet grass, though, which is something I think he shares with basenjis? I didn't post any pictures of how his forehead wrinkles--that's when he looks most like a basenji!
  • My Dog Artimis

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome to the forum, you have two nice Dogs. It's possible Art has some Basenji in him looking at the head shot.
  • Our Dog Maya

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BasenjiMayaB
    @Schouiffy: look at those wrinkles!!!! exceptionally cute pup.. who is her breeder? Breeder is in Canada. Her name is Bev.
  • 4 Basenjis at the dog park!

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    DukeD
    Hey Michelle - How wonderful for Tayda and Lenny to find some friends out there at a great park. The pics look like all are having a blast. Keep 'em coming.
  • CD Dog

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    WBLW
    LOL thats very cute
  • The 2 headed dog makes an appearance!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    nala121498N
    Too funny…and both so cozy and cute!